BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread
4:47pm, 1 Jul 2015
jasondI just followed Fetch's link too. I love the P&D plans and am currently on RW+13 of the 85m+ plan. My only issue is trying to find a tune up race on a Saturday this side of the pond 😂😂 What I do is have an easier Saturday (ie the prescribed Sunday run) and add miles as needed after the race on the Sunday
4:48pm, 23 Jul 2015
HuntsmanStill finding the lowest mileage plan a struggle. I've decided to hit the key workouts and reduce or drop the general and recovery mileage if needs be. Even with the drop in mileage I know if I can keep the consistent mileage going I'll be in good shape for October.
About This Thread
Maintained by MattTheRat
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop)
- Hansons Marathon Method
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Training plan...
- At sea with targets and appropriate paces...
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- Hal Higdon / Ben Wisbey marathon plans
- Pfitzinger for NON-Marathoners (Faster Road Racing)
- 3 week 10k training plan