BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Hal Higdon / Ben Wisbey marathon plans
4:41pm, 4 Sep 2020
Spanners99i used a plan from run less run faster. it was great for me. tad heavy boned so need cross training. one above looks good too.
About This Thread
Maintained by Brandon
- Pfitzinger for NON-Marathoners (Faster Road Racing)
- Hansons Marathon Method
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop)
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Anyone used RWs Smart Coach?
- Exporting training plan to Google calendar
- Link Race Portfolio to Gmail Calendar