•  
jennywren
Ah cheers. I might get some.
Apr 2020
4:31pm, 1 Apr 2020
554 posts
  •  
Jenelopy
4:30am here - I just got up having been awake for an hour.

Yesterday was a continuous stream of skype/phone meetings for work, and I didn't get a chance to do my lunchtime yoga/pilates or to get much outside-time. I wont make the same mistake today!
Apr 2020
7:15am, 2 Apr 2020
414 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
I managed to get our yesterday, for 90 minutes walking in fresh air, and yet last night was dreadful, didn't get more than an hour at a time 😭
Apr 2020
11:13am, 6 Apr 2020
438 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Caved and took an emergency sleeping tablet last night, tried a couple of podcasts the night before, but found the voices irritating! Going to run this afternoon, then try and do some meditating before dinner. And hopefully sleep better tonight 🤞

Question about CBD... I assume it's legal? And as such you wouldn't fail a random drugs test after using it?
Apr 2020
1:24pm, 6 Apr 2020
65 posts
  •  
CreatureOfTheHill
Yes it is legal.
No THC content, which assuming that was what a test was looking for, would not even show up.
Apr 2020
1:41pm, 6 Apr 2020
441 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Thank you... I fly with the air cadets, (not at the moment!) they have the power to do random drugs testing, wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise it 🙈
Apr 2020
4:04am, 8 Apr 2020
446 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Really hoping this is the reason I've not been sleeping well this week!

Apr 2020
5:44am, 8 Apr 2020
15,584 posts
  •  
Rosehip
One of those sleep 20 minutes of each hour nights again.
Gave up and got up at 4, the moon is beautiful and the birds have been singing away since just before 5.
Would have gone out for a walk if I could have got dressed without waking husband - maybe I should leave some clothes downstairs for next time!
Apr 2020
6:48am, 8 Apr 2020
5,304 posts
  •  
Wine Legs
I'm going to try the CBD. I've had various phases of insomnia, particularly since the kids were born/I turned 40. Currently I can't get to sleep, spend all day feeling shattered, then wide awake as evening falls. I also have to try to stay asleep (Binks deals with the kids if they wake), because if I wake up it takes at least an hour, usually more, to get back to sleep. OTC sleeping tablets help me fall asleep, but aren't nice the next day, contributing to feeling poo all day.
Apr 2020
10:48am, 8 Apr 2020
447 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
A secret stash of clothes sounds like a plan!

I have the same problem with sleeping tablets Wine Legs, I have an emergency box, and find usually I can take one and knock myself out for the night, feel groggy the next day but it seems to reset me... didn't work this week. I think I am going to try the CBD too.

About This Thread

Maintained by BarefootEm
Anyone else struggling to sleep at the moment?

I am not a great sleeper at the best of times, but...