Fabruary

6 watchers
Feb 2019
11:46am, 15 Feb 2019
1,845 posts
  •  
Raemond
Merry Birthmas, Stander! (I guess that's the reason for the cake?)

It's fabulously sunny here today, and I'm off out for lunch with some colleagues for another poor unfortuante February-born person's birthday, so that should be pretty fab. Also it's sunny and Friday!

Then I get extra bonus rugby time this evening, and tomorrow my first match, so I'm determined to inject as much fabulosity as possible (we're playing a much more experienced and high ranked in the league team, so it's liable to be a trouncing but it's the joining in that counts, right?)
Feb 2019
1:15pm, 16 Feb 2019
3,237 posts
  •  
Sigh
Fab Fetchie meet-up at Bedworth parkrun this morning!
Feb 2019
6:47pm, 16 Feb 2019
1,854 posts
  •  
Raemond
Immense fabulousness today: it was 17 degrees and sunny (OK, not so fab for the planet...), I played in my first rugby match, I came home to get my belated valentine's day surprise from my beloved (baclava!), and the birthday present I got myself with money from family (a lovely kimono style robe made by real Japanese people, not just a cheap polyester knockoff type one), took the dogs for a long walk, and now I'm soaking in a Lush bath listening to beautiful music (look up Catrin Finch and Seikou Keita) and drinking kriek. When I get out we'll watch the ultra running movie when heroes become legends, and eat dirty takeaway.

Does life get much better?
Mar 2019
7:19am, 21 Mar 2019
2,073 posts
  •  
Raemond
Bore da multisports heroes, I did a swimmage and at lunch time I'll be heading to the gymnasium to move heavy things around, with my legs.
Mar 2019
7:20am, 21 Mar 2019
2,074 posts
  •  
Raemond
D'oh, wrong thread from the watch list.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Raemondo
Four weeks of miserable weather, darkness, the world getting its knickers in a knot over a hallmark ...