BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.

54 watchers
6 Apr
3:11pm, 6 Apr 2021
126211 posts
GregP
Crikey
6 Apr
3:25pm, 6 Apr 2021
507 posts
icenutter
Amazon had it for delivery on the 1st April, when I pre-ordered, but it now says 'Not yet despatched'.

It'd be quite a niche april fools joke for there not to be a new edition, so that seems unlikely.
6 Apr
3:41pm, 6 Apr 2021
22277 posts
Angus Clydesdale
Am I being cynical, or do I hear the creaking sounds of ££ revenue ££ being generated?!
6 Apr
10:06pm, 6 Apr 2021
4160 posts
Kieren
I can't imagine much is added over the 3rd edition. Perhaps a section on the new super shoes as perhaps they impact loading the legs and vdot score,

I opted for the 5K plan over the Gold plan. I am currently on day 2 of week 2. So far, so good. The 5K plan is set out as percentages, so you have work out the plan a bit yourself depending on the weekly miles you want to hit.

I started with how long the quality / interval days are and then how long I want to run for a long run, then make up the distance with easy runs on the remaining days.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Which it is the Daniels thread of the world. With links in the header and everything. It is also a good place for triathletes to hide if they've fallen (hopefully temporarily) out of love with doing three things in a half arsed manner and yearn to be able to try and just do one thing properly. Or at least to the best of their ability.

Like the old 'definitive' wire, only better. And less dead.

Herewith the Attackpoint spreadsheet: attackpoint.org

'Daniels Training Tables' sheet - aka 'the big spreadsheet': electricblues.com