'Easy Interval Method'

15 watchers
7 Jul
9:38pm, 7 Jul 2022
63,259 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Perfect Bowman, that’s what I thought but wanted to check first as I’m not good at this type of thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
8 Jul
7:26am, 8 Jul 2022
1,585 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
I was afraid you would think i meant it in a degrading way, but i wasn't, and i thought it might be what you really asked for :)

Good luck with your intervals!
8 Jul
7:28am, 8 Jul 2022
1,586 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
Also, it's usually one lap on an official run track too, which makes it a little more fun to run them. But you probably know that :)
8 Jul
7:31am, 8 Jul 2022
63,269 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Haha I didn’t think that at all. I was trying them this morning for the first time in years so just chose somewhere close to home. Think I did okay but I only managed x5 reps time wise but will go earlier next week.
SPR
8 Jul
7:59am, 8 Jul 2022
37,353 posts
  •  
SPR
Garmin thread probably the best place to add this question but if you want 400m reps, you add 400m (or 0.4km reps). The Garmin will do the conversion to miles for display purposes.
8 Jul
8:45am, 8 Jul 2022
63,270 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
hank you SPR
8 Jul
8:45am, 8 Jul 2022
63,271 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
*thank*

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by J2R
Has anyone on here explored the 'Easy Interval Method', as outlined in this book - https:/...