3 watchers
gt
Sep 2021
9:50am, 18 Sep 2021
8 posts
  •  
gt
I need some new wireless headphones.

My current Samsung ones are so good that they easily lose connection with my phone when it's in my pocket!

What headphones are good for running?
The Jabra ones look pretty good but a bit pricey.

Any recommendations?
Sep 2021
9:54am, 18 Sep 2021
27,981 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I use aftershoz bone conduction headphones
Allows you to clearly hear the world too
Love them
Sep 2021
10:01am, 18 Sep 2021
2,059 posts
  •  
SailorSteve
The best Bluetooth in-buds that I’ve used are the Bose Sport Free.

However, since I first tried AfterShokz Aeropex bone conduction headphones two years ago, I’ve not used anything else. They’re light, seriously waterproof, have superlong battery life and the sound quality for music and voice is very good.

In my opinion they are a quantum step improvement on the earlier models, including the Titanium, which I have also owned.

Not as good as in-ear buds obviously, but very good and the best “running-in-all-weathers” solution that I’ve found.
gt
Sep 2021
10:04am, 18 Sep 2021
9 posts
  •  
gt
I looked at the Aftershokz but wasnt sure how or if they'd work with glasses?
Sep 2021
10:09am, 18 Sep 2021
2,060 posts
  •  
SailorSteve
Hi gt - I wear sunglasses with mine 95% of the time. No problem at all.
Sep 2021
10:11am, 18 Sep 2021
15,422 posts
  •  
larkim
I've been pretty happy with various sets of Taotronics ones, the ones which are Bluetooth but have a wire connecting the two individual speakers. Cheap enough that it doesn't matter if some disaster happens but comfy and sound good nonetheless.
Sep 2021
10:25am, 18 Sep 2021
7,369 posts
  •  
Dooogs
If you're getting Jabra ones, check out the user reviews first. We have those (not wireless) for work - the sound quality is excellent but they're very flimsy: my boss is on her third pair in a year and mine has lost one earpiece with the other barely hanging on...
Sep 2021
10:33am, 18 Sep 2021
26,920 posts
  •  
Dave.O
I gave up with Jabra after two pairs of their sport bluetooth headphones failed. I sold the warranty replacements straight away that I got sent after the second pair failed. I would say they were good up to the point of failure.

For gym/treadmill running I use Apple pro's and rate them. They are the only Apple headphones that don't fall out of my ears.
Sep 2021
11:27am, 18 Sep 2021
753 posts
  •  
Rrunner
I've just got a pair of Jabra 75t active. Very happy with them the hear through function (using the mics to sent ambiant sound into the buds) takes some getting used to. My only criticism is only the right bud can be used independently and I prefer left for that.
gt
Sep 2021
4:40pm, 18 Sep 2021
10 posts
  •  
gt
Hmmm.

The Jabra ones don’t sound great which is a shame as the 75t ones look really good.

Might have to find a shop who has some AfterShokz I can try.

About This Thread

Maintained by
I need some new wireless headphones.

My current Samsung ones are so good that they easily lose c...