Fed up with Rubbish Earphones!

7 watchers
Nov 2020
9:44am, 18 Nov 2020
7,156 posts
  •  
sallykate
Absolutely DeeGee. I struggle with the most common sort of buds, those round ones that are supposed to sit tight in your ear, so uncomfortable. My Bose are brilliant (the wired Soundsport) but old and I think beginning to fail. Not sure what to replace them with: I need something for video calls while working at home. I bought some cheap wireless Bluetooth for walking and gardening but they are frustrating beyond belief. Not had them long and one of them seems to have stopped charging, and they keep losing their connection. I imagine music would sound pretty awful through them as well (I just listen to spoken stuff).
Nov 2020
3:05pm, 18 Nov 2020
36,489 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Never listen while running, so nothing to add there.

I use them in the gym - I've got B&O Beo Play E8. Sit in ear quite nicely, great sound, nice wee charging case, pair quickly, no loss of signal. Probably not stable enough for rigorous activity like running (no over ear hangers). :-) G
Nov 2020
3:09pm, 18 Nov 2020
20,385 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
See my issue with headphones ... I wear glasses and hearing aids!
I have bone conduction (wired unfortunately) but I have a small head so have to wear a bandana to hold closer to head
Was considering apple air for indoor use ie not wearing hearing aids so on the turbo weights or yoga
Nov 2020
4:38pm, 19 Nov 2020
First-time poster!!
  •  
WillS
Aftershokz Titanium wired did a great job under a buff but starting to play up now after a about 3 years pretty much continual use. I listen to music/podcasts the sound isn't brilliant but does me.
could NEVER get on with buds of any make they ALWAYS fall out. Sennheiser with neck band were ok for in ear.
Nov 2020
5:07pm, 23 Nov 2020
10 posts
  •  
Kilimanjaro Man
Panasonic Slim RP-HS46 Clip Type Earphones, £6.50 E-bay....job done! Cheap and cheerful, no bells and whistles, decent base and if they only last a few months, who cares for that price - yay!
Nov 2020
6:21pm, 23 Nov 2020
7,174 posts
  •  
sallykate
They look very similar to some JVCs I used when I started running - thanks for sharing Kilimanjaro Man!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kilimanjaro Man
So, basically, does anyone have a suggestion for a decent sounding pair of ear/headphones for runnin...