Wireless Headphones?

3 watchers
Sep 2021
5:30pm, 18 Sep 2021
21,339 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I wear Aftershokz Aeropex with glasses and it works well - very comfy. I often have a cap on too or wear a buff over them when it's cold, with no issues. I'd recommend them.
Sep 2021
5:32pm, 18 Sep 2021
730 posts
  •  
lin50
Another vote for Aftershokz from me.
Sep 2021
5:39pm, 18 Sep 2021
268 posts
  •  
Bowman
I really love 66 audio pro.
If you want that type they are amazing.
I’ve used the predecessor for thousands of km, and the latest model for thousands and thousands of km.
Great sound, (really great) awesome battery time. And so on and so on.
Works fine with sunglasses and hat .
Sep 2021
5:40pm, 18 Sep 2021
269 posts
  •  
Bowman
66audio.com
WA
Sep 2021
5:57pm, 18 Sep 2021
9,067 posts
  •  
WA
I've had 2 pairs of jabras- not sure which model, but they both failed after a disappointingly short time. Recently treated myself to a pair of aftershox and they're great. I wear glasses and haven't had a problem at all. They also connect really quickly- I used to find the Jabra ones took their time to connect
Sep 2021
8:37pm, 18 Sep 2021
229 posts
  •  
Neil_E_There
Have gone through several cheap pairs of bone conducting ones but either water damaged or power button failed. The one pair of Aftershokz I had lasted ages and would recommend.

Using a wired set at present but looking to return to Aftershokz soon.
Sep 2021
10:02pm, 18 Sep 2021
3,265 posts
  •  
Snoot
I've had Jabra 75t, the 'hear through' function works fairly well, right ear one broke so had a warranty replacement. Also had Jaybird Vista, you can use either independently but the right one broke, Jaybird replaced both and the case with no quibble after John Lewis wanted me to come to store to replace when we were still in partial lockdown!!

Treated myself to the Aftershokz Aeropex and prefer them to the others for running as the clarity is great and ability to hear cars etc. much safer. Much more resilient to water than the others too.
Sep 2021
10:32am, 20 Sep 2021
21,231 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I use these:

whathifi.com

Currently 50 notes at Argosses'

They're showerproof, which is a nice bonus, but a little chunky, so there's quite a bit of ear real-estate in use if I want to wear those and sports sunglasses and a visor.

That said, I've found over the years that the little fin-type earbuds fit my ears right nicely, and other people's mileage might vary.
Sep 2021
10:44am, 20 Sep 2021
27,998 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
another thing to consider is size of head!

I don't have a bighead and my aftershoz are smaller than the standard on
Sep 2021
12:53pm, 20 Sep 2021
39,752 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I have B&O E8 which are great sound quality. But I don't run, just gym. Like to listen to nature when running. Def don't like listening to environs in gym though!

However, they have a new Sports version - might stay in better? bang-olufsen.com

About This Thread

Maintained by
I need some new wireless headphones.

My current Samsung ones are so good that they easily lose c...