Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

297 watchers
7:51pm
7:51pm, 21 Jan 2021
18664 posts
Bazoaxe
Not seen that, whats been said ?

Well after 14 months it was due, another fall tonight. Ironically I negotiated 2.5 miles of ice and snow without so much as a slip. As son as I hit the totally cleared streets of central edinburgh I tripped on a slightly uneven paving stone. Even more ironically in a 1:1 with my manager she had asked about my running footwear in these conditions and I had said just normal shoes and I hadnt fallen in ages

No damage done, lost a bit of kneecap skin, put a hole in the palm of my best gloves and somehow scratched the face of my garmin.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by paul the builder
For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help someone else's!) here.

2020 hah! We'll have something here in 2021 though. Surely.
These are marathon plans for racing, or participating for fun/training purposes(*):
---------------------------------

** pen poised, expectantly **

NEWS/RESULTS

14/01/2021 - Stirling - Sophie Douglas (approx. 9 months)

Yes, congratulations LouLou & STOOSH on the new arrival of a sister for Emily :-)