•  
SusiesueH
Sounds good NRGEE!
May 2012
8:19pm, 11 May 2012
59,973 posts
  •  
GregP
Indeed - did you order it from the US or is there a UK distributor?
May 2012
8:30pm, 11 May 2012
467 posts
  •  
Keefley
Don't know about other sources, but they are available on Amazon - amazon.co.uk
May 2012
8:37pm, 11 May 2012
1,745 posts
  •  
ndellar
I've been lurking, have seen them before at expos and ordered one from Amazon - will report back when I've done some long runs with it
May 2012
8:50pm, 11 May 2012
496 posts
  •  
NRGEE
got mine on amazon. Mine was £33- so they are q expensive. The simple Spibelt(single pocket and not waterproof) is cheaper. Am interested to read what you think ndellar. There are a few clips on Youtube that show them "in action"!!
May 2012
9:07pm, 11 May 2012
1,746 posts
  •  
ndellar
I know what you mean, I've ordered the bog standard, non waterproof version which is a bit cheaper. In the summer my shorts pocket simply doesn't have enough room for keys/phone/gel and I hate the idea of a bum bag bouncing around so it sounds ideal! :)
May 2012
10:28pm, 11 May 2012
392 posts
  •  
crooked-smile
well you lot are a bad influence, I just ordered a spibelt I couldn't afford from amazon... but it's vital marathon training equipment, right??
May 2012
10:33pm, 11 May 2012
2,569 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
I use a lifeventure travel body wallet that I got from Go Outdoors for £7. Not waterproof though, and the waist belt is a tiny bit too slack.
May 2012
10:46pm, 11 May 2012
500 posts
  •  
NRGEE
yeh....your right crooked-smile......vital marathon equipment;-) Which Spibelt did you order? Mine was a tad expensive-but I am assuming you bought the single non waterproof version? I hope you like it:-) Please post your comments on here......:-)
May 2012
11:01pm, 11 May 2012
576 posts
  •  
UltraMissP
Got my spibelt last year at vlm expo, love love love it. Any run that requires carrying anything it goes in the spibelt. I used to get bad chaffing from my old belt, not anymore.

About This Thread

Maintained by NRGEE
Anyone used a spibelt?
They look to have good reviews.
Do they really hold several items.....keys,...