We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Question for cyclists about socks!

2 watchers
Apr 2013
5:20pm, 8 Apr 2013
19683 posts
  •  
  •  
idio
I use to have some waterproof Shimano boots and with some wool socks from sockguy my feet use to be loverly and toastie but I never really suffered much with cold feet to much.
Dec 2013
3:05pm, 5 Dec 2013
13117 posts
  •  
  •  
The holly and the fleecy
Excellent, thanks AL. Will get some woolly socks then! I never suffer from cold feet when running but your feet are moving about less on a bike.
Dec 2013
3:19pm, 5 Dec 2013
416 posts
  •  
  •  
jacdaw
Recycled race numbers! Apparently...

bikeradar.com
Dec 2013
3:45pm, 5 Dec 2013
2210 posts
  •  
  •  
ChrisThePuma
I refer you all to rule number 5:

velominati.com
Dec 2013
3:49pm, 5 Dec 2013
19229 posts
  •  
  •  
eL Bee!
I spy a Velominazi

Not sure that quoting a set of rules that were designed as a piss-take can be taken seriously though ;)
Dec 2013
3:52pm, 5 Dec 2013
2211 posts
  •  
  •  
ChrisThePuma
;-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Autumnleaves
OH cycles, but suffers a lot from cold feet during longer rides - he has tried various thermal socks...