Wiggle, and running socks
3:05pm, 11 Dec 2018
does anyone know if Wiggle are having any supply issues at the moment. for more than a month i've been visiting their site to buy running socks but they never seem to have any of my size in stock. I wear L/XL and a few weeks ago they had few socks of any brand available in those sizes, and now i see that increasingly they have very few socks in M/S either.
Anyone aware of any problems?
About This Thread
- Compression ankle socks? May 2022
- Running socks Jul 2020
- Compression Socks Jun 2019
- A boring sock running thread - with added falling down stairs excitement Oct 2017
- Wet Jogging Feet. Spare socks or.....? Jan 2017
- Socks Nov 2014
- Question for cyclists about socks! Dec 2013
- sealskinz Thin socklet Aug 2013
- uhm! socks? Jul 2013
- Let us talk socks Jul 2013
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out