Pesterers vs Lazybones

67 watchers
7 Apr
6:43pm, 7 Apr 2022
20613 posts
  •  
Ness
We'll be sensitive, AtC. What days do you plan to train on? Wouldn't want to bother you on rest days. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
7 Apr
7:20pm, 7 Apr 2022
4819 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
*Waves a tree trunk at Alice* 🀣🀣🀣
7 Apr
7:30pm, 7 Apr 2022
34339 posts
  •  
Sushi.
Fenland Flier play nicely!!!!

I have sent a very gentle fmail to our lovely Alice
7 Apr
8:04pm, 7 Apr 2022
4821 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
☹️ Oh OK then 🀣🀣🀣
7 Apr
9:00pm, 7 Apr 2022
10642 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
Lol @ FF :-)

I plan to run on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with the caveat that the Saturday might sometimes be a Friday…
7 Apr
9:28pm, 7 Apr 2022
22521 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I’m very happy that this is taking off again, though I do worry that FF enjoys the tree trunk waving a bit too much 😁.
7 Apr
10:42pm, 7 Apr 2022
4824 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Sorry GM I was thinking of you and tossing the caber 😯 they are similar aren't they? 🀣🀣
7 Apr
11:05pm, 7 Apr 2022
22524 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Are you saying I’m like a caber?!? Cheeky πŸ˜†
7 Apr
11:08pm, 7 Apr 2022
4825 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
😯 Noooo, I was thinking of you enjoying the Highland games. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Please don't do that to me I'm not really that bad a person and the bad that I am I really don't need any help to make me worse I can manage that myself. 🀣🀣
8 Apr
6:33am, 8 Apr 2022
22526 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’•

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Let's see if this works. There are two groups - the Pesterers and the Lazybones. If you need a bit of encouragement to get out for your run each day, join the Lazybones group. If you think you can shake the apathy out of someone, join the Pesterers group. Every day, each Lazybones will be assigned one or more Pesterers (depending on how the numbers work out) at random, and the rest is up to you.

As a Pesterer, you'll get an fmail each day telling you who to pester / encourage / help. Do your research on their user profile to see the sort of running they're doing. Fmail your Lazybones, or follow them round the website - keep at them, until they've either got their run done, or given you a good reason why not. Be nice though, it's not a license to act like a total git, and you might find that you can really help someone improve their running.

As a Lazybones, you accept that you are likely to be pestered. But you might also find help and support from a fellow runner. You accept that the advice you receive is personal opinion, and agree not to sue anybody if you knacker yourself. If you don't like being pestered, leave the group. Oh, and go for a run, lazy bones."

STARTING MONDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER - JOIN NOW