BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Pesterers vs Lazybones

64 watchers
17 Apr
10:50am, 17 Apr 2021
20718 posts
GimmeMedals
It did, Sushi. We tend to make our own arrangements these days. FF is a particularly excellent pestered and I’m a natural lazybones - a match made in Fetchland 💥🌍🪐
17 Apr
11:00am, 17 Apr 2021
36233 posts
Night-owl
Used to be a group think it was called attached to thread. Can't see it now
17 Apr
1:26pm, 17 Apr 2021
2345 posts
Fenland Flier
I've just fmailed minimag so you all know.

However please don't let me stop you doing so too as she's asked for it :-)
17 Apr
4:58pm, 17 Apr 2021
28124 posts
Sushi.
I’m available for a**e kicking, I mean, gentle encouragement if anyone requires it
17 Apr
8:11pm, 17 Apr 2021
2347 posts
Fenland Flier
Apparently my fmail to minimag worked.

Pestering services are available foc from Sushi and I.

GM thanks for being my match made in heaven ;-) Does Geoff know?
17 Apr
8:15pm, 17 Apr 2021
14693 posts
Ness
I’m pretty focused on my training currently but if someone needs the support of a ‘pesterer’ I'm available. Just drop me a message. :)
17 Apr
8:38pm, 17 Apr 2021
20719 posts
GimmeMedals
Geoff has no idea, FF; he thinks I motivate myself. It is a most clandestine affair :)
17 Apr
8:46pm, 17 Apr 2021
14696 posts
Ness
LOL
17 Apr
9:16pm, 17 Apr 2021
2353 posts
Fenland Flier
;-) GM

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Let's see if this works. There are two groups - the Pesterers and the Lazybones. If you need a bit of encouragement to get out for your run each day, join the Lazybones group. If you think you can shake the apathy out of someone, join the Pesterers group. Every day, each Lazybones will be assigned one or more Pesterers (depending on how the numbers work out) at random, and the rest is up to you.

As a Pesterer, you'll get an fmail each day telling you who to pester / encourage / help. Do your research on their user profile to see the sort of running they're doing. Fmail your Lazybones, or follow them round the website - keep at them, until they've either got their run done, or given you a good reason why not. Be nice though, it's not a license to act like a total git, and you might find that you can really help someone improve their running.

As a Lazybones, you accept that you are likely to be pestered. But you might also find help and support from a fellow runner. You accept that the advice you receive is personal opinion, and agree not to sue anybody if you knacker yourself. If you don't like being pestered, leave the group. Oh, and go for a run, lazy bones."

STARTING MONDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER - JOIN NOW