Tracking Total Training Time

24 watchers
10 Aug
8:39am, 10 Aug 2022
43274 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
First time in ages that I'm up in a month - 11 hours on day 9. I'll have some days on holiday where I sometimes lose time, but might actually make my 31 hours this month! :-) G
10 Aug
8:44am, 10 Aug 2022
34716 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
nice one take it easy

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Here's who is in so far, shout out if anyone else wants to set themselves a goal in terms of time training (hours).

Remember, whatever you want to count as training... counts as training. If it's walking the dog, cycling to work, mindfulness and meditation, knitting, whatever you want to track, you track the hours!!

May 2022 Name - Target (hrs) - Year so far (hrs) - This Month (hrs)
May 2022 TheScribbler - 365 - 158 - 27 - I had hoped to log more hours on my travels, but fell off my bike and lost 1.5 days worth!
May 2022 westmoors - 365 - 171 - 34 Keeping my nose in front thanks to a very slow marathon at the start of the month!
May 2022 - Autumnleaves - 500 - 233 - 45 Slightly ahead of target
May 2022 Sweetie - 500 - 180 - 45 - solid month
May Pixie 365 - 186 - 35 Covid be gone and don't darken my door again
May 2022 - geordiegirl - 520 - 227 - 43 Hopefully over the bug and back on track.
May 2022 - AdrianB1066 - 500 - 111 - 23
May 2022 HappyG - 365 - 126 - 17 - May was better until a race and Achilles re-struck!

Updates at end of each month - doing a rota, so we can have some more fun summaries at end of month. Choose some different icons! muppet or duck or tux ?!

January - Autumnleaves (thanks!)
February - HappyG
March - Hanneke
April - westmoors
May - EvilPixie
June - n/a !
July - geordiegirl
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -

I've removed the few who said they weren't joining this year - GimmeMedals, Fragile Do Not Bend etc Thanks for playing this year and good luck with your other goals for 2022.

For anyone who wants to join us (and anyone that was in last year that just hasn't piped up or that I've missed - Nellers, Big G, NDWDave, Fenland Runner, Alice the Camel etc?) - it's easy, just estimate how many hours a year of training you want to do, and each month we see if we're on target.

2022 is a GO! :-) G

Here we track time spent doing anything you want to track as training. Ideal for non-runners, cross trainers, walkers, the injured etc!

Inspired by Sigh's blog (even though he's not playing any more!) fetcheveryone.com/blog/83896/2019/7#blog395919

Please Up Vote Feature 432 and 319 so young Fetch Lad builds us a TTTT option! :-)

fetcheveryone.com/featurerequests-vote.php?fid=432

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.