Run Walk Run

96 watchers
22 Apr
8:49am, 22 Apr 2024
6,837 posts
  •  
steve45
I occasionally have a "bad foot" Pam runs, it's never really an identifiable injury and I call it an " iffy foot"! Only time off gets rid of mine, like yours did. Glad you're back and out .
I'll be talking through the various elements of what was picked up during the stress test and of course the pros and cons of the recommended medication. I've already seen some studies done but currently don't know enough about its efficacy etc.
5.1 miles at a "silly" ratio this morning: 70 second walk/25 second run to keep my HR where I wanted it .
22 Apr
11:31am, 22 Apr 2024
741 posts
  •  
Pam runs
steve45 they like to drag these things out, seems like you've been waiting for ages.

Another run. 😁
7x 2min run/1min walk. Average pace 10.51 Min mile. No pain again. 👍
23 Apr
8:45am, 23 Apr 2024
6,839 posts
  •  
steve45
Great to be pain free Pam runs. Quite a nifty pace you did there.
Yeah, my tests overall began way back in December 2022! Stress test on January 2nd this year. Time marches on in my case plods!!
3.4 miles random today with my wife (having her very easy day).
7:51am
7:51am, 24 Apr 2024
745 posts
  •  
Pam runs
Bit more progress today.

5x 4min run/1 min walk. Average pace 10.07min mile. 😁

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RevBarbaraG
A thread about the merits (or otherwise) and practice of including walk breaks in runs - particularly, though not exclusively, as recommended by Jeff Galloway.

jeffgalloway.com