New Training log
2:03pm, 19 May 2013
The AlchemistHow do I find the people aiming for 1200 miles in 2013? I liked this and used to use it all the time. Has it been done away with?
3:02pm, 19 May 2013
Training Logwhen you click the train tab on the top banner you see your mileage filling the red bar,next to that is a little arrow that brings up a graph and in the writing above that there is a link to people with the same goal
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- The thousand miles in 2008 club - who's with me?
- Heart Rate Zones
- Garmin305 Heart ratemonitor- batteries changed still no life ?
- British Heart Foundationathon
- Garmin, heart rate strap and battery life
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor (with 310XT) please help....
- Max heart rate is not as it should be, is this bad?
- Running to heart rate
- New heart rate graph
- Carbohydrate Effect on Heart Rate