BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Interesting video on barefoot running
9:46pm, 23 Apr 2014
trebormintNot sure if this has been posted before:
10:00pm, 23 Apr 2014
Bez-headTotally agree but I also think the faster one runs the less likely to heel strike one is.
I used to wear stability trainers but now wear neutrals and have a quicker running pace, is this coincidental???
Cabletow set me off on correctness of pose running :-), eternal thanks
About This Thread
Maintained by trebormint
- Barefoot running
- Back to running after long break and barefoot running.
- #BarefootBritain run
- Barefoot Running Race Poll
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.
- 'Easy Interval Method'
- Hanson’s Marathon method
- POSE running