6:05am, 21 Oct 2020
BarefootEmNo, it's nice, in the right consistency and not too cold. Cold mud is really horrible!
Sand is even better though... Damp, firm sand, not dry gritty stuff - that's just hard to run on!
About This ThreadMaintained by BarefootEm
Somewhere to talk about barefoot running, ask questions, swap stories etc...
- Back to running after long break and barefoot running.
- Shoe life
- where do your trainers burst?
- Running shoes...barefoot or not
- Shoe Goo
- Shoes - possibly stupid question
- Patellofemoral pain - both knees
- Who uses barefoot running drills as a part of their current training program?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs