Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

GPS import

1 watcher
20 May
2:35pm, 20 May 2020
First-time poster!!
CrispByNature
Hi all, sorry new person question!

I've just joined and connected Fetch to my Garmin account. It looks to have imported about a month's worth of activity without any issues, but nothing going further back. I don't mind if I don't get my historic data in Fetch but I am just wondering if it is likely to catch up?
20 May
2:43pm, 20 May 2020
31312 posts
Old Croc
Weclome aboard

there is a way old stuff can be imported - am sure someone wiser will be along soon
20 May
2:48pm, 20 May 2020
3987 posts
Nelly
Welcome to Fetch.

There was a thread on this subject yesterday, so rather than repeating the info here is a link to the thread (which includes links explining what you need to do to get your full history onto Fetch) fetcheveryone.com/forum/import-historical-training-from-garmin-61421/ :-)
20 May
3:03pm, 20 May 2020
24052 posts
fetcheveryone
Thanks OC and Nelly. Welcome, CBN :-) I misread that as Crisps By Nature, and thought I'd met a kindred spirit :-)
20 May
4:41pm, 20 May 2020
2 posts
CrispByNature
Thank you guys that's really helpful! :D I can't believe I'd never heard about FE until today, it looks great so far!
23 May
3:22pm, 23 May 2020
34910 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Great blog by the way Crisp! Welcome to Fetch. Any questions, just ask! :-) G

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by CrispByNature
Hi all, sorry new person question!

I've just joined and connected Fetch to my Garmin account...