GPS import

1 watcher
May 2020
2:35pm, 20 May 2020
First-time poster!!
  •  
CrispByNature
Hi all, sorry new person question!

I've just joined and connected Fetch to my Garmin account. It looks to have imported about a month's worth of activity without any issues, but nothing going further back. I don't mind if I don't get my historic data in Fetch but I am just wondering if it is likely to catch up?
May 2020
2:43pm, 20 May 2020
31,312 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Weclome aboard

there is a way old stuff can be imported - am sure someone wiser will be along soon
May 2020
2:48pm, 20 May 2020
3,987 posts
  •  
Nelly
Welcome to Fetch.

There was a thread on this subject yesterday, so rather than repeating the info here is a link to the thread (which includes links explining what you need to do to get your full history onto Fetch) fetcheveryone.com/forum/import-historical-training-from-garmin-61421/ :-)
May 2020
3:03pm, 20 May 2020
24,052 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Thanks OC and Nelly. Welcome, CBN :-) I misread that as Crisps By Nature, and thought I'd met a kindred spirit :-)
May 2020
4:41pm, 20 May 2020
2 posts
  •  
CrispByNature
Thank you guys that's really helpful! :D I can't believe I'd never heard about FE until today, it looks great so far!
May 2020
3:22pm, 23 May 2020
34,910 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Great blog by the way Crisp! Welcome to Fetch. Any questions, just ask! :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by CBN
Hi all, sorry new person question!

I've just joined and connected Fetch to my Garmin account...