Polar Precision data
9:39am, 29 Dec 2021
I've got some folders containing .pdd files from an old Polar watch. Is there any way of getting this data into Fetch or even just into a spreadsheet. I can open the files in a text editor and I can see the data but I've no idea what it all means.
12:34pm, 29 Dec 2021
K5 GusHi Barry, found this that explains what the pdd files are, looks quite complex !
10:14am, 2 Jan 2022
DullChipmunkThanks, I'll see what I can do with it.
- Bulk Import of GPX/TCX/FIT etc Aug 2016
- TomTom import issues Dec 2021
- Importing Polar files - help! Sep 2021
- old garmin activities Jun 2020
- Zipped GPX Import May 2020
- GPS import May 2020
- Garmin 310XT Oct 2017
- Garmin numpty question May 2017
- Importing training from Fitbit Dec 2016
- tom tom mac and fetch Jan 2016
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out