12:15am, 14 May 2015
flankerI used to do MFP > GC > Fetch and it worked, so it would appear that CG can act as a middle-man.
However, can you do TT > Tapirik? If so, you could then get Tapirik to send to GC and
1:01pm, 18 May 2015
larkimNo, don't think tapiriik works with TT (or MapMyRun which is essentially the engine behind TomTomMySports).
Odd that MFP to GC causes GC to force sync to Fetch but
Thanks for taking the time to reply!
About This Thread
- whilst strava is down...
- Strava to Fetch import - GPS data different
- Folk’s activities on here or the app that shall not be named that make you go wow!
- Fetch/Sufferfest and the Orange site
- An Orange Lifeboat - Are you new to Fetch because The Other Place built a paywall?
- Logging activities: A question of trust
- Strava v Relive Dispute
- Accused of cheating on Strava
- Quick idiot guide for Strava?
- Mapping oddity (Strava question!)
A brand new shareable infographic showing a colourful breakdown of your training month.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!