BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Cholesterol

18 watchers
17 Jan
9:21pm, 17 Jan 2021
5629 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
My last blood test was a couple of years ago and I got a 5.1 score. GP said that I did not need to change anything.

I think with lockdown, I have not exercised as much as I would usually walk two miles a day as part of my commute. An autumnal injury also meant me not running for a couple of months. Over the past few weeks, my chest has become uncomfortable although I have been able to return to running short distances and take my daughter for long walks in her wheelchair.

I have decided to cut back on cheese (a personal favourite) as well as sausages. Those aside, my diet is pretty OK. My wife must stop making fairy cakes!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by surreystriderâ„¢
Just how bad is a level of 6.3. Just had an appointment and mine hasn't gone down at all since Nove...