BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
9:21pm, 17 Jan 2021
Surrey PhilMy last blood test was a couple of years ago and I got a 5.1 score. GP said that I did not need to change anything.
I think with lockdown, I have not exercised as much as I would usually walk two miles a day as part of my commute. An autumnal injury also meant me not running for a couple of months. Over the past few weeks, my chest has become uncomfortable although I have been able to return to running short distances and take my daughter for long walks in her wheelchair.
I have decided to cut back on cheese (a personal favourite) as well as sausages. Those aside, my diet is pretty OK. My wife must stop making fairy cakes!
About This Thread
Maintained by surreystrider™
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- The Smile Thread
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Returning after a (long) break... but with an unwelcome visitor! (Parkinson's!)
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- over 50's club
- More efficient running style
- Lower leg compartment syndrome
- Fetchie Flab Fighters