Fetchie Flab Fighters

2 lurkers | 78 watchers
13 Apr
8:52am, 13 Apr 2024
2,240 posts
  •  
Shades
RevB - brilliant news on your run. Lovely morning, I can see how you wanted to get out there and run.

Sorry can't help on the upload, I don't put my training on Fetch. I think there's a thread somewhere on uploading training.
13 Apr
9:12am, 13 Apr 2024
3,676 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
@Shades - yes there is, I found it. I’m going via an app called RunGap, which is busily importing 10 years’ worth of my workout data from Garmin….
13 Apr
9:47am, 13 Apr 2024
2,241 posts
  •  
Shades
10 years! Hope that doesn't crash Fetch website 🤣
13 Apr
10:08am, 13 Apr 2024
3,677 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
It's completed the import from Apple Health and Garmin Connect into the Rungap app. Exporting to Fetch requires either a paid subscription, or for me to do it manually by exporting a file from RunGap and then importing into fetch.

I've asked the hive mind whether doing the automatic option will mean all my Garmin sessions will be duplicated in fetch. When I find the answer to that, I'll decide what to do.
13 Apr
12:47pm, 13 Apr 2024
2,245 posts
  •  
Shades
RevB - I don't know but many use Garmin Connect and there's no charge for that. I use Garmin Connect but don't upload from there.

I'm sure there's a way without paying for it.
10:02am
10:02am, 14 Apr 2024
3,679 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
A NSV for me this morning!

The smaller “smart black trousers” Instated wearing a few weeks back? Put them on this morning - definitely too big. Tried on the smaller pair - nope, too small. What to do?

Vaguely remembered seeing another old pair hanging in the wardrobe in the stair room, so went and fetched them. Yep - they do up, they sit right…. ever so slightly snug when sitting down, but I will be standing up most of the time I need to wear them, though, so that’s OK. Decided to wear my shirt outside, as tucking it in will emphasise my still fat tummy.

So - I am definitely less fat than when I started wearing the previous trousers, cos then they fit, and now they’re too big. I should say - all three of these trousers are the same size (20), and two are from the same shop!
12:35pm
12:35pm, 14 Apr 2024
2,256 posts
  •  
Shades
RevB - fabulous. Going to be expensive the speed you'll need new clothes 🙂
1:18pm
1:18pm, 14 Apr 2024
6,236 posts
  •  
TheScribbler
Congrats on the run Rev B.

We have had a friend visiting this weekend, so have been a bit indulgent, with a portion of chips overlooking the sea, two breakfasts out and a delicious Vietnamese meal last night.

Will see what the scales say tomorrow, but I have enjoyed myself!
2:23pm
2:23pm, 14 Apr 2024
3,680 posts
  •  
RevBarbaraG
I don’t think I have much in less than a size 20, having previously made the decision to ditch the smaller stuff, rather than hang on to it endlessly hoping to get back there.

So it will be charity shops for a lot of stuff, until I stabilise. Apart from underwear, of course - eww! I am starting to get distinctly “droopy drawers”.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mandymoo
Here we go another year, another start to the weight loss thread.

Let's give it our all this year and conquer our eating demons.

It's all about small changes, which lead to big changes.

LETS DO IT 🙌

Heres the link for the spreadsheet
docs.google.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.