50 New Albums in 2024 - new!

2 lurkers | 55 watchers
20 Apr
2:44pm, 20 Apr 2024
27,735 posts
  •  
TROSaracen
Loving the new Air Formation one out yesterday. Lovely blissed out shoegaze, really helping the relaxation day before 26.2 on the streets of London.
21 Apr
7:47am, 21 Apr 2024
12,638 posts
  •  
Joopsy
There are loads of records that good imo. Early start but lots of clothes on, day on a chair, snoozing and watching the city turn from end of night to start of day, that alone is fascinating. And its just a few hours of time, it's not like I was there for three days.
22 Apr
9:47pm, 22 Apr 2024
150 posts
  •  
Velo_Dirtbag
The algorithm suggested to me Julia Holter - Something in the Room She Moves, and I'm glad it did. I don't think I've heard her before, but a new fan gained and CD purchased.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by McGoohan
As a spin-off from Joopsy's excellent Albums of 2022 thread fetcheveryone.com/forum/albums-of-2022-62537/ this is a new thread where we commit to listen to one new album a week in 2023. Allowing a couple of weeks off for life commitments etc, that's 50 albums in the year.
EDIT - new and improved (i.e. exactly the same) for 2024

Fetch's patented Reviewatron is here: fetcheveryone.com/albums.php

All albums reviewed so far: fetcheveryone.com/albums-all.php

This year's album releases: albumoftheyear.org

Genius Release Calendar: genius.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.