Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Gigs

33 watchers
6 Dec
7:56pm, 6 Dec 2019
42418 posts
McGoohan
The Big Moon tickets went on sale today, £15 each.

So you add one to the basket and it adds £1.50 handling charge. Hmm, ok. Next page, delivery: add £3 if you want it by post or add £3 if you want an e-ticket. There is no other option. No, collecting from box office. WTF? Having them email me an f-ing ticket costs £3 does it? And then they try and add £1.65 for insurance. That's £21.15 for a £15 ticket: a mark up of 40% on the original price for doing precisely fuck-all.
6 Dec
8:09pm, 6 Dec 2019
9789 posts
Joopsy
I’d rather they just stuck the £3 on the ticket price and not tell me, that just pisses me off. Ticketmaster are the worst for it
6 Dec
8:15pm, 6 Dec 2019
42419 posts
McGoohan
Yep, even if it was priced at £20 plus £1 postage, it would seem fairer. It's the faking that the tickets are £15 that winds me up.
7 Dec
8:52am, 7 Dec 2019
3406 posts
frangale
Wonder Stuff tonight

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Joopsy
A place to talk about upcoming gigs or reviews on ones recently attended. I'm also keen to hear...

Close