A Good Cup of Coffee

74 watchers
15 Sep
6:32pm, 15 Sep 2022
561 posts
  •  
Hertford Tiger
Had a new coffee today a Brazilian Ipanema Dolce bought as beans from Whitehouse coffee in Saffron Waldon. I had this as an espresso and it was lovely and fruity. I think it Will be good as a long black.
17 Sep
10:19am, 17 Sep 2022
22,381 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
Post-gym cortado from Orchard Bakery with a pesto & cheese whirl. Sat on breakfast bench in the park, enjoying the sun. Life's good. 🙂
1 Nov
10:02am, 1 Nov 2022
2,135 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I made myself a different cup for a change this morning, maybe a vegan bulletproof coffee? In any case, it was about 300 ml of freshly ground normal coffee with aeropress blended with 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 sachet of sugar from Espresso House (per person). Nice and creamy! A good way to use up any less-than-first-class bean purchases you might have.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Red Squirrel
Non-tea drinker here and nowhere to talk about the caffeine bean, so I thought I'd start a thread. ...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.