Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
1 lurker | 55 watchers
6:00pm, 20 Jul 2017
TomahawkMikeThanks all. My wife went around to see them and was faced with a sheepish and slightly ashamed FiL today and gave him what some would call "coping mechanisms" on what to do in the face of such frustration (and what not to do).
8:34pm, 20 Jul 2017
LindsDBetter news on the thread today
About This Thread
I thought I'd start a thread, as lots of us have elderly folks that we worry about/care for.
- Accused of cheating on Strava
- Paperless offices
- Book Group: Get Shorty Discussion Thread
- The Official Unnofficial Book Group Book Discussion thread
- Ascics clothing - any female fetchies with experience of their sizes?
- Advice needed - fatigue
- Lakeland 50 and 100 in 2017