Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Politics

17 lurkers | 113 watchers
9:29am
9:29am, 17 Sep 2019
2310 posts
Fellrunning
Don't worry - its almost Poppy season. Two world wars one world cup. Get those upside down Union Jacks up those flagpoles.....
J2R
10:18am
10:18am, 17 Sep 2019
2272 posts
J2R
I wonder whether these outraged readers are equally outraged when, for example, a political party campaigns in a General Election on policies completely different from the ones of the current government? There really was something sacred and mystical about that vote in June 2016, wasn't there, such that it must outweigh any other votes before or since.
10:49am
10:49am, 17 Sep 2019
2311 posts
Fellrunning
Will of the people....
10:54am
10:54am, 17 Sep 2019
18844 posts
DeeGee
I've met William Peebles. William Peebles is a twunt!
11:41am
11:41am, 17 Sep 2019
15222 posts
Chrisull
Luxembourg definitely overmilked this, but chickenBoris needs to understand if he dishes it out (JFC anyone?) He's got to be able to take it. Just because of a few hecklers. Crikey Harold Wilson made a virtue of hecklers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLg9MAbHds8
Today's crop of politicians, are thin skinned, humourless and unable to think on their feet.
11:43am
11:43am, 17 Sep 2019
2312 posts
Fellrunning
This Supreme Court thing is like having an extra test match.

We need TMS to commentate

"Well welcome to the Supreme Court on a quite glorious day. The Government has won the toss and elected to bat. Gina Millar will open the bowling from the Pavillion end and Jacob Rees Mogg is on strike. Kwasi Kwarteng is the non striker.

Miller runs in over the wicket. She bowls. Rees Mogg comes forward HE's STRUCK ON THE PAD, THERE'S A HUGE APPEAL, John Major behind the stumps is appealing, all the slips went up too. AND HE'S OUT. Lady Hales raises the finger, Rees Mogg goes to chat to Kwarteng but he can't review surely, that would be to the European Court and we all know what they'd say. No he's out walking off. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Well what a start eh Tuffers"

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

A place where we can debate politics and along the way tick off all these logical fallacies.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com