Dear Scottish Fetchies
1:48pm, 23 Jan 2023
jdaCompetent and honest pollsters will (try to) adjust for factors like that. I have no comment on the polls in question.
1:55pm, 23 Jan 2023
57.5 Degrees of PainI'm disappointed. Usually when this thread reawakens it is to a pithy and carefully considered contribution by Zorba 😉.
The problem with modern polling is that adjusting for biases in your polling sample is really difficult.
I'm surprised pollsters don't recruit panels who they poll on a regular basis. You would build up an idea how representative the panel was, and adjust it. Then sample from your panel for a given topic..
About This Thread
- The Environment Thread :-)
- Any economists out there - question
- Bidet - what were you doing??
- Power and exploitation - please check my sanity
- EU Referendum - In or Out? Vote here
- The most evil man in Politics..
- USA Presidential Election watch - have you got USA Presidential Election
- Trident, should we, or shouldn't we?
A brand new shareable infographic showing a colourful breakdown of your training month.
Analyse your Pool Swims
See your last 12 months broken down by length time and stroke rate
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone