Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Fetch Birdwatchers

1 lurker | 110 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
13 Nov
6:59pm, 13 Nov 2018
961 posts
Dochart
Can I encourage you to report winter starling roosts at:

starlingsintheuk.co.uk

Also, does anyone know of any research on the distances starlings travel to roost (daily, from feeding grounds to roost, not migration)?
15 Nov
8:19am, 15 Nov 2018
27576 posts
Derby Tup
It’s a beautiful morning here. Mild and still. A singing mistle thrush plus a nuthatch were heard along with wren and robin plus titmouse on our walk around what I call the loop # forgetwaxwinglistenoutforchiffssoon
8:38am
8:38am, 16 Nov 2018
27583 posts
Derby Tup
Great walk with Tuss this morning. Mistle still singing, titmouse everywhere including loads of LTT plus great views of a goldcrest. On way back we saw two deer very close up
8:45am
8:45am, 16 Nov 2018
2365 posts
phal
FF - similar ridiculously close views of water rail at Middleton. πŸ‘

Hobbies there in the summer too.

Really lovely quiet spot - kinky did an amazing spot of the scaup πŸ‘πŸ‘ like it there very much. Flanker got some fabulous pics of goldfinch and a stonechat.

No pintail spotted though.....
8:46am
8:46am, 16 Nov 2018
2366 posts
phal
FF - let us know when you’re thinking of heading back there, would be good to meet up if we can.
J2R
11:28am
11:28am, 16 Nov 2018
1540 posts
J2R
Song thrush singing its heart out yesterday on my run - haven't heard that for a while.
11:30am
11:30am, 16 Nov 2018
1148 posts
flyingfinn
Will do Phal

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Big Garden Birdwatch 2018 27-29th January - sign up here: rspb.org.uk

BTO BirdTrack: blx1.bto.org

BirdTrack App: bto.org

BTO Website: bto.org

Website for identifying dragon & damselflies: british-dragonflies.org.uk