You've got to be thin to win?

18 watchers
Jun 2022
8:36am, 3 Jun 2022
58,301 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
BAD Fozzy! I have just had a trip along Memory Lane to a time when men were creeps (NAMWLT, obvs.) and women were silly (NAWWLT, obvs.) and some people were just like they are now, only younger.
Jun 2022
10:26am, 3 Jun 2022
87,249 posts
  •  
swittle
[iirc fozzy has been waking some zombie threads...]
Jun 2022
10:30am, 3 Jun 2022
58,305 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
[And I've been trying to see what embarrassing posting behaviour Fozzy has been trying to bury with the zombie threads. I'd completely forgotten that The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread had an ancestor.]
Jun 2022
10:34am, 3 Jun 2022
87,253 posts
  •  
swittle
[ fetcheveryone.com/forum?page=4

iirc, there were some successful attempts to 'fill' a whole page of threads with responses by the same person. Can't recall who it was - long time ago...]
Jun 2022
10:41am, 3 Jun 2022
17,225 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
It was night of the living threads

Well known reason for having a bank holiday.

Better than the other reasons going around
Jun 2022
11:28am, 3 Jun 2022
19,904 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Fascinating! I read almost the whole thread like a weird story. Some departees, some gone and come backers, some ever presents! I 'did' post on the ' "Why The F*ck...' thread for a while, which was an interesting exercise in Fetch psychology if nothing else - but I never knew of its ancestors existence.
Jun 2022
12:56pm, 3 Jun 2022
33,691 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
I am so tempted to read back but I really don’t have the time today.
Jun 2022
12:59pm, 3 Jun 2022
19,907 posts
  •  
Sharkie
It's actually quite repetitive so I skipped bits... but fascinating nevertheless. One or two peeps seem to start out saying one thing and bit by bit reveal themselves to be of alternative opinion. Well, that's what I thought!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Big Al Widepants
Big Al Widepants is trying to lose weight because an article in Runner's World told him he could expect to knock 4 minutes off his half marathon time if he got closer to his ideal weight.