What watch, what what what

2 watchers
Nov 2014
9:06am, 24 Nov 2014
1,036 posts
  •  
Fitz
Dear Fetchies, could anyone help with a recommendation of a running / fitness watch for my missus for chrissus?

She is more of a gym-bunny than a runner, but will occasionally venture out for a 5k on the road. So something that is easily usable for timing repetitions / rests in the gym would be more use than all-singing, all dancing cadence / HRM shenanigans. Something that ties in to a fitness wristband app thingy might be fun, although she is not one to spend hours on the laptop analysing her stats.

So, functional without being overcomplicated but with the ability to do more if she fancies it. That's the watch spec, not the missus!

Thanks in advance for any top tips. Go!
Nov 2014
7:29pm, 24 Nov 2014
1,037 posts
  •  
Fitz
Boing.
Anyone?
Nov 2014
8:43pm, 24 Nov 2014
25,193 posts
  •  
Old Croc
one of the basic garmins? lap splits - but option for a HRM just in case? and gps for "occasional" venture out.
Nov 2014
9:36pm, 24 Nov 2014
1,038 posts
  •  
Fitz
I'm a garmin fan myself so will look at those, just wondering shat else is out there.
Nov 2014
1:24pm, 29 Nov 2014
1,042 posts
  •  
Fitz
Oops, what a terrible typo!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fitz
Dear Fetchies, could anyone help with a recommendation of a running / fitness watch for my missus fo...