What kind of stuff can I do when a) I can't run and b) have no gym/pool access?
9:15am, 13 Nov 2015
4:16pm, 29 Apr 2017
Nick MooreBodyweight workout
About This Thread
- Walking as injury prevention?
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Anatomy in Motion
- Gentle back stretching exercises
- How quickly do you lose running fitness?
- Scapholunate (Wrist) Ligament Reconstruction - How much impact on running / training?
- Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.