Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
7:53pm, 2 Jun 2015
icelandic trigirlHey, thanks! Knee has been ok (fingers crossed) but I have been using a band on it most of the time. Race is on Saturday so fingers crossed! Then it can get a good long lazy rest
About This Thread
Maintained by ITG 🇮🇸
- marathon training - injured
- Really tight calves in Marathon training
- I wish someone had a crystal ball....
- Help on marathon muscle pain
- Sports Massage before / after a marathon
- Any thoughts or advice? Calf pain a week before a marathon.
- Advice about sports massage before marathon
- London Marathon Looming - have i got shin splints???
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon
- Last minute Marathon compression calf guard dilemma