Knee injury (I know its dull, I have included pics though)

3 watchers
May 2012
2:25pm, 10 May 2012
780 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Slow jog is all I do these days ;-) I certainly won't be pushing it anytime soon anyway. The next little while is all about going further, rather than going faster.
May 2012
9:19am, 17 May 2012
838 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
A week on and it's still hurting. So that's basically over three weeks with no running. Bupa 10k in just over a week. Concerned. Can hardly try and go back to the doc's a week later though.
May 2012
11:14am, 28 May 2012
924 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
10k went absolutely fine, but this morning the leg is hurting again :-( Nothing major, but slightly painful to walk on. Not really sure what to do now. Have no kore time for rest with first ever 10 miler comining up in just over a months time. Need to train. Not sure, given the run itself was fine, if this is something that will just go away gradually.
May 2012
1:03pm, 28 May 2012
1,735 posts
  •  
Garfield
How maddening...leg is hurting or knee is hurting?
May 2012
3:13pm, 28 May 2012
926 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Knee. Same place. It's just, uncomfortable I guess, rather than painful. At a bit of a loss though. Hate not knowing what to do with stuff like this.
May 2012
12:22pm, 30 May 2012
932 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Don't suppose anyone has some reccomendations for knee supports? There appears to be over a million of them.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
Hello.

Two Sunday's ago (22nd April) I was sitting down for a meal with some friends. When I sto...