What are your favourite current shoes and why?

2 watchers
Jan 2012
1:11pm, 30 Jan 2012
1,410 posts
  •  
P.E...
Addidas Adizero Pro's - no arch support, no mid-foot thingy just a flat slab of foam on a light upper. Perfect
Jan 2012
1:14pm, 30 Jan 2012
9,560 posts
  •  
Jock Itch
K-Swiss Light Blade Run and Saucony Fastwich for racing.
Jan 2012
1:24pm, 30 Jan 2012
19,135 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
D2D, I got one pair from my local running shop at the time, and three pairs on t'internet. Can't remember which site, it's been a few years now. I occasionally look on eBay to see if anyone's selling.
Jan 2012
1:29pm, 30 Jan 2012
159 posts
  •  
Devoted2Distance
Velo - Snap. I do the same. Rarely buy any shoes from an actual running shop. Usually get mine from Millet Sports, eBay or a good friend of mine who has a contact at Nike (it's not what you know, it's who you know!)
Feb 2012
11:46am, 1 Feb 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
touie
I was really loving my Newton Motions until I started to wear them over 1/2 marathon distance! Although to be fair I think the problem is more with my foot than the shoe! My left foot loves the Newton Motion but my right foot is a bit smaller and is grumbling about the fit!

I have just ordered some Saucony Mirage's to try as they are also light but so much cheaper, fingers crossed that they are a better fit!
Feb 2012
12:01pm, 1 Feb 2012
598 posts
  •  
Hackett
Asics Gel Nimbus 12 - Black + Orange - Best trainers I have had.
Nov 2019
8:17am, 10 Nov 2019
6,830 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Blast from the past! Just trawling through some old threads and found this. Have things changed in the last 7 years. I like my Nike VF 4%!
Nov 2019
8:24am, 10 Nov 2019
42,154 posts
  •  
Diogenes
It would’ve been New Balance 1080s, or similar model but currently it is my Salomon Speedcross because

a) I won them in the Fetch advent draw last year
b) They are the only shoes I have

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kendo!
Trainer shopping tomorrow! I need to break a new pair in pre-VLM.

Probably Asics but would be in...