VMLM Fetchpoint 2016

12 watchers
Jan 2016
9:15am, 1 Jan 2016
6,414 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Happy New Year Fetchland

For those of you that have the VLM tag hidden, Nellers posted this a little while ago :

Unfortunately, due to a variety of very good reasons, neither Kwala, who has run the show for a few years now, or myself are able to take the lead in organising the VMLM Fetchpoint. It's a great thing to be involved in and we've both really enjoyed it but stuff happens and it's just not on the cards for either of us next year. Sorry.

It would be a real shame if this meant that no Fetchpoint happened so hopefully someone else will be able to take up the mantle and keep this amazing show on the road. Obviously both Kwala and I will be happy to give some advice and guidance on what needs doing and how it can be done. If you're interested please get in touch with one or other of us.

I've stepped in to do a lot of the online organising etc but will need plenty of help!

this is just to let you know that the Fetchpoint 2016 thread is up and running : http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=58508

VMLM Runners - get yourself over there and sign up for the best support on the course
Supporters - all welcome, it's THE best place to be on marathon day -

For those who don't have a clue what I'm on about, somewhere buried on here, there is a better description than I can write - when I find it I'll link it.
Jan 2016
11:13am, 1 Jan 2016
7,626 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Ah - Sharkie's blog now makes sense!! I wish I could help but we aren't able to make it :( Good luck with all the organisation x
Jan 2016
11:41am, 1 Jan 2016
33,221 posts
  •  
Raptors Claws are coming to town
You're a star! VMLM is off limits for me because of the mass whistle-blowing, and I admire everyone who steps up to Fetchpoint duty :)
Jan 2016
12:23pm, 1 Jan 2016
26,787 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
I'm in, Rosehip :-)

Happy to help with everything including getting there at the crack of dawn to nab the railings.
Jan 2016
1:30pm, 1 Jan 2016
6,416 posts
  •  
Rosehip
That's brill Bint :)
Jan 2016
1:48pm, 1 Jan 2016
1,772 posts
  •  
Wazelle
Welling up with gratitude already. Love Fetchies.
Jan 2016
4:47pm, 1 Jan 2016
10,598 posts
  •  
Girlie
I could come down and help out- I would be on the train, but could be with you all around 9-9:30 ish and stay for the day.
Ive also loved Fetchpoint from both sides and its time to give back agin after last year:-)
Jan 2016
6:04pm, 1 Jan 2016
6,419 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Excellent Girlie - get yourself over to the other thread and join the group please :)
Jan 2016
6:38pm, 1 Jan 2016
1,366 posts
  •  
Fitz
As it looks like Fetchpoint will be the nearest I get to London Marathon this year - again 😢 - count me in.
Jan 2016
6:48pm, 1 Jan 2016
3,280 posts
  •  
minardi
Can't get there early doors but me & himself should be there

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Happy New Year Fetchland

For those of you that have the VLM tag hidden, Nellers posted this a lit...