VMLM Fetchpoint 2016

12 watchers
Jan 2016
7:17pm, 1 Jan 2016
6,421 posts
  •  
Rosehip
thank you :) I knew there would be plenty of supporters :)

As above, pls join the group via the other thread _ when I fire up the lappy I'll link to the groups here too
Jan 2016
6:02am, 6 Jan 2016
6,467 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Time to bump this thread - 7 runners and 6 supporters so far - must be more than that!
Jan 2016
8:54am, 6 Jan 2016
3,289 posts
  •  
minardi
That's a quite nice ratio of supporters to runners - makes life a bit easier ;-)
Jan 2016
9:05am, 20 Jan 2016
6,540 posts
  •  
Rosehip
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=58508

A reminder to get yourselves signed up for sweaty hugs.

Looking quite low on numbers both sides of the railings!
Jan 2016
9:07am, 20 Jan 2016
6,541 posts
  •  
Rosehip
From Iron Mum
β€œFor anyone swithering, just do it. It's the most amazing experience, you will be just as exhausted as if you'd run the damn thing (and will probably consume a similar amount of carbohydrate) but it's much more sociable and you get to see the whole event unfold, from the wheelchairs and paralympians to the elites to the pack to the strugglers and stragglers - it's in the last few hours when you feel like you're really making a difference to the people out there. And just THINK what it'll do for your Fetch stickerbook ”

From Kwala
β€œ it is a fab day out, bring the kids, they'll love seeing all the runners and high fiving and handing out goodies. And whether you turn up at sparrow fart to help save the space and get things set up and leave as the stragglers are being steered onto the pavement so the road can open, or just pop along for a while to see your loved one run/fly/stagger/hobble past and then disappear to another vantage point or to meet them at the end, all are welcome and all will have a great time!!

If you're a runner, send your friends/relatives along to support you there - you'll find them much easier as part of a mass of red and yellow balloons and tshirts than just a face in the crowd elsewhere along the route!! And once you've gone through at mile 22 they should then have time to get to the end to meet you there ”
Feb 2016
4:20pm, 7 Feb 2016
8,077 posts
  •  
pinkladykat
hello hello im doing london but hubby comming to support anyone want to babysit him can he join some of yous and is there a nice london marathon group
Feb 2016
4:23pm, 7 Feb 2016
6,665 posts
  •  
Rosehip
He'll be most welcome PLK :) - send him along to Fetchpoint and we'll make him useful :)
the link to the groups are ----- )h, not over there! they're on the other thread under in the VLM tag, I'll try and remember how I did the linky!
Feb 2016
7:42pm, 7 Feb 2016
8,080 posts
  •  
pinkladykat
thanks guys cant find anything just fetchpoint lol
Feb 2016
7:42pm, 7 Feb 2016
8,081 posts
  •  
pinkladykat
thanks guys cant find anything just fetchpoint lol
Feb 2016
8:41pm, 7 Feb 2016
1,060 posts
  •  
lady alton
Well I think I have joined this group! Running for the third time, defered from last year. Local ish but not expecting any particular supporters so would be glad for the cheers

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Happy New Year Fetchland

For those of you that have the VLM tag hidden, Nellers posted this a lit...