Un-Trade-Marked Optimum Sporting Trophy (UTMOST)

83 watchers
Apr 2014
6:12pm, 3 Apr 2014
9,036 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
Plummeted into Division 4 and straight into the relegation zone. Perhaps I need to come out of my hiatus - it's been nearly a year...
Apr 2014
8:56pm, 3 Apr 2014
3,338 posts
  •  
Magpie Rob
I have been promoted to division 8 where I am mid-table.

Currently, my marathon is worth 17 points whereas my 5k and 10k are only 1 point each. I think this shows where I need to put in some work.
May 2014
12:12pm, 7 May 2014
8,854 posts
  •  
colettedeann
been relegated for several months (way down in 35) - but am doing a bit of maths to see if i could possibly move from 5 into the green - and start making my way back up
Oct 2014
6:02pm, 29 Oct 2014
23,081 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I've gone down a few divisions too - I love the fact that my impromptu parkrun at the weekend got me... 1 point! You lot are all too speedy. I'm close to relegation zone too. Better get my finger out at a future parkrun or other race! Problem is it's all XC now for winter, which won't help with times per distance or UTMOST points, I suspect! :-) G
Jan 2015
10:58am, 13 Jan 2015
72 posts
  •  
Rog T
There are 26 in my division now and looking around it seems there are a lot of players whose times are timing out and disappearing who will now plummet down the divisions. I wonder if Fetch will do another reset/clearout again soon?
Jan 2015
11:33am, 13 Jan 2015
349 posts
  •  
westmoors
I think it should be made like other sport league tables. New entries start in the lowest division and then have to work their way up. Then the divisions would stay at 20 unless players leave.

Or rewrite the code so that the top three still get promoted, but anyone in position 18 or below is relegated.
Feb 2015
7:52pm, 17 Feb 2015
18,868 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Am mid table division 38.

Know I need to do some races and running to climb back up
Feb 2015
9:28pm, 17 Feb 2015
5,792 posts
  •  
Carpathius
My paced parkrun (treated as a serious race) has shot me into second place of Division 31. I'll need to work bloody hard to be in Div 30 if I'm still there at the end of the month.
Mar 2015
7:27pm, 7 Mar 2015
1,024 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
Hmmmm - mixed news

Good - it appears that Fetch has reset the game to even up the numbers in each division

Less good - a week after promotion, and setting a half marathon PB to elevate myself into the promotion places again, I've moved down two divisions in the reset. Obviously I don't know how overfilled the divisions above me were but right now I'm struggling not to feel a little hard done by :(
Mar 2015
7:42pm, 7 Mar 2015
1,276 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Ohhhh, what's going on ???????

I was mid-table Div 4, pretty sure there weren't lots of extra runners in the Divs 1-3, and now i'm down to Div 6, ie dropped about 30 places ?

Got 20 points for all but one distance in Div 6, miles ahead of others, and those at bottom of Div 5 look like they've not raced for ages as lots of "no scores"

Why have I been relegated 2 divisions ??

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
The game is now up and running:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/game-utmost.php