BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Trader: New Game

2 lurkers | 117 watchers
3:03pm
3:03pm, 23 Jun 2021
1092 posts
Welshpoppy
I also made a school girl error I bought Gromit by 9.30pm dropping asleep so sold everyone and Gromit logged her epic run later.

Jelly look forward to all the lovely points I will earn from you:-)

No rain here Sushi but Garmin alerted me to a storm-first time it has done that!
3:24pm
3:24pm, 23 Jun 2021
37130 posts
Night-owl
Just to say. I'll run later it will be just a shortie though.
4:43pm
4:43pm, 23 Jun 2021
1645 posts
Gromit
Sorry for the delay in uploading I’d had watch issues …. (And sleep issues 😜)
5:07pm
5:07pm, 23 Jun 2021
31942 posts
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Well done Gromit πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I am not surprised you had sleep issues! :-O Thanks for the points :-)
5:11pm
5:11pm, 23 Jun 2021
5893 posts
MisterTea
Really well done Gromit. I wasn't sure whether you'd upload each time you stopped so bought you for the whole thing and enjoyed dot watching. Only lost a couple of half marathons worth of points with overnight losses.
5:14pm
5:14pm, 23 Jun 2021
1093 posts
Welshpoppy
Great work Gromit I enjoyed following your progress and I am not surprised you needed to sleep!!
5:52pm
5:52pm, 23 Jun 2021
37131 posts
Night-owl
Well done Gromit always impressed also not surprised about the sleep. Hope you're recovering well.

And thank you for the points

Just one point from me just did a mile. Hopefully manage a bit more tomorrow

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Play the game here:

fetcheveryone.com/trader

How To Play
As a trader, your job is to pick the runners that you think will increase in value.

You start with 1000 credits, and can use these to purchase shares in runners. If you think their mileage is about to drop, then it's time to sell.

Runner values are calculated based on the total volume of running mileage completed in the last 90 days. Values are recalculated as soon as a runner has logged a run.

Runners get a notification when you buy shares, but not when you sell them.

The value of a runner can go up or down, but don't threaten them. Have fun!