10:17am, 30 Apr 2012
MudMeandererAs an offshoot of DeeGee's gfa thread ( and I realise it's a how long is a piece of string question), but what are people's thoughts on the times a nominal average person could achieve at a range of distances. Without knowledge of any specific physical abilities or deficiencies, but just an urge to train for faster times, what do you think an arbitrary individual could achieve.
I'm guessing 4 min miling or 28min 10k is beyond most without natural ability, but where do you think the cut off is where natural ability becomes a disproportionately large factor?
Just a wondering.
10:59am, 30 Apr 2012
lady altonYou'd probably need to look at WAVA and then consider an average person to be 50-60% but average is quite a wide concept!
About This ThreadMaintained by MudMeanderer
As an offshoot of DeeGee's gfa thread ( and I realise it's a how long is a piece of string questio...
- Aviva Community fund comptetitions - Request for votes
- Late starter
- Stomach problems
- Sore calves after ill-advised POSE experiment :-/
- shoe crisis!!!
- OOOOOOOOOH don tempt me - cotswold marathon in 3 weeks time... should I?
- This week I have mostly been...
- Sprained ankle - recovery time?