Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Sports bras

4 watchers
MH
Apr 2016
5:23pm, 4 Apr 2016
369 posts
MH
that's why I just do them up at the front (a couple of shoulder dislocations have resulted in a problematic shoulder). The style that Tomsmum posted a link to are the ones I have and they do up fine at the front and spun round. You can't do that with the Shock absorber 'Run' bra though (has a different style of clip higher up), I didn't get on with those.
Apr 2016
7:44pm, 4 Apr 2016
16821 posts
alpenrose
Another one here for the M&S zip front one - very secure, don't feel any wobbling, no shoulder dislocation involved and easy to get out of when sweaty. ;-)
Apr 2016
8:52pm, 4 Apr 2016
713 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
I wear the ones the OP linked to, I also do them up at the front and turn them round. I can undo both sets of hooks behind me.

That one's a pretty colour and you've made me want to buy it now!
Apr 2016
9:00pm, 4 Apr 2016
6929 posts
Rosehip
oh dear, I looked at the original link and my finger slipped!

no problem keeping the top clip done up and doing up the hooks each time. the ones I can't cope with are the over the head no clip/hook at all ones.
Apr 2016
10:20pm, 4 Apr 2016
2453 posts
DoricQuine
Oh I don't fancy that zipped one at all! Makes my eyes water just thinking about zipping it up :-O
This is my support of choice :) debenhams.com
Apr 2016
10:25pm, 4 Apr 2016
20718 posts
halfpint
I have 2 of these and love them. Very comfortable, easy to put on and can adapt to a racer back if necessary.

figleaves.com
Apr 2016
10:50pm, 4 Apr 2016
1285 posts
KimCanRun
I have a couple of shock absorber ones. Can't say I am hugely impressed. Need to be Houdini like to get in and out of them sometimes!

I quite like Adidas techfit. No issues with them.
Apr 2016
10:57pm, 4 Apr 2016
14087 posts
Lip Gloss
M&S underwire sports bras, no problems fastening them, don't think I could do zips.
Saw some good ones in Primark the other day but was a bit unsure of the multi way strap...scared in case it slipped out mid run :-O

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tomsmum
Invented by an evil double jointed person or what?

My boobs have increased in size disproportionat...