Site all gone strange watch - have you got site all gone strange?

17 watchers
Jul 2016
2:28pm, 6 Jul 2016
731 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
I would't want to see the Calendar View relegated further down the page, I think it has always been alongside the Training Entries hasn't it?
Jul 2016
2:34pm, 6 Jul 2016
17,377 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Keefy - I'm guessing you have the calendar view switched off. I hadn't really planned for that. I'll have a fiddle.

Stu - yep, I'll keep it there.
Jul 2016
2:35pm, 6 Jul 2016
9,305 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Calendar is on... this is on desktop. I'll screengrab.
Jul 2016
2:37pm, 6 Jul 2016
9,306 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
In gallery...
Jul 2016
3:08pm, 6 Jul 2016
17,378 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Nah, I reckon your calendar is switched off. Scroll to the bottom of that page, and choose 'Configure your training log'. But all the same, when it IS switched off, the list view should make use of the space. Bear with.
Jul 2016
3:09pm, 6 Jul 2016
1,888 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Conquercise - main page ( and all others ) the header has 3 count boxes at the right : Explored, Year, Owned. All words being wrapped onto 2 lines on laptop, first and third word being wrapped onto 2 lines on Android ( both in portrait and landscape )
Jul 2016
3:13pm, 6 Jul 2016
1,889 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Training Page - didn't calendar used to be alongside the Month Navigator prior to these changes ?
Looked better imo, as you got a summary of the month and the years all on the same page, then more room for individual entry details on the table below. May not fit well on a mobile device though, but as a 90% laptop user then prefered it that way, as now the reduced width of the table below means that certain columns are wrapping eg Date ( dependant on which option you are viewing in final column, eg Notes ), but surely Date should never wrap and if out of room then wrap or truncate or small text for Notes
Jul 2016
3:47pm, 6 Jul 2016
17,379 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
The training log really is the most complex page to get right, but also the most important.

Just to respond to the earlier query... in theory, when you've got the calendar switched off, the 'List View' should now expand to fill the available width.
Jul 2016
3:48pm, 6 Jul 2016
27,484 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Hey a while ago there was mention of a re-vamp of the member map. Any progress?
Jul 2016
3:51pm, 6 Jul 2016
9,307 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Ah, ok. Was thinking the month navigator was the calendar because that gets shown/hidden on mobile. Calendar is off indeed but now the entry table is full width so nice one. Cheers :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
There really ought to be a 'numpty questions that you really should know the answer to and certainly don't want to bother Lord Fetch with' thread, but since I can't find one I'm re-purposing this.

And if you don't like it, bite me.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 112,278 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here