Running inhibits fat loss - opinions?
6:35pm, 8 Jul 2013
CanuteBarbara, I understand that there is a special dispensation that allows watching replays of Wimbledon, along with a bowl of strawberries and lashings of cream. Today it is possible to savour both the rallies and the strawberries.
10:49pm, 8 Jul 2013
RevbarbaragDoes the dispensation extend to raspberries and blueberries with natural yogurt? Cos I ate some of those
8:39am, 9 Jul 2013
clairsterinterseting points guys
About This Thread
- Appetite Suppressants - good thing/bad thing?
- The high training, self indulgent, weight loss for performance thread
- Fat loser
- Resistance/core training with weights
- The not-so-high training, self indulgence, weight gain for performance thread
- 2 seconds per mile per pound - QED!
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- WEIGHT A MOMENT!
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.