Read a book from every year of your life challenge

60 watchers
Dec 2021
9:43pm, 26 Dec 2021
24879 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I actually enjoyed adding some non fiction in, I learned slot more about Brooklyn bridge than I was expecting
Dec 2021
7:55am, 27 Dec 2021
34881 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Ooh, I wonder if my son in law to be (henceforth SiLtb) has that book, he's a clinical psychologist :-)
Dec 2021
10:01am, 27 Dec 2021
989 posts
  •  
Nord SledRunner
The SiLTB might well know of another book from the very same year by Aaron Beck that in retrospect was the start of the CBT or «cognitive behavior therapy» style of treatment. It didn't really get going until the late 70s. (Sorry for going so off-topic.)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Night-owl
The plan to read a book that was first published from each year of your life.
Doesn't matter how long it takes.

some websites for ideas

Fantastic Fiction
fantasticfiction.com

Good Reads
goodreads.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.