Overseas training weeks

1 watcher
Aug 2012
4:12pm, 27 Aug 2012
3 posts
  •  
Etive Girl
Hi,
I've some extra leave to take this winter and wondered about going away on an overseas training week. I usually train on my own because I live in a very rural area but find it hard to maintain my motivation sometimes. Has anyone else been away on one of these, and can you recommend any companies. I'm not a beginner at running but I'm not a club runner either! Any advice greatly appreciated :)
Aug 2012
4:48pm, 27 Aug 2012
238 posts
  •  
Cyclops
I've never done a training week there but I am a fan of Club La Santa generally. It's not luxurious by any means (despite the price) but I do enjoy it!
Aug 2012
1:06pm, 28 Aug 2012
4 posts
  •  
Etive Girl
Cheers, thank you. I'll check it out :)
Aug 2012
1:18pm, 28 Aug 2012
928 posts
  •  
Eumaeus
You can't beat immersing yourself in the full running experience (although you'll probably need at least a fortnight to get benefit from altiitude):
lornah.com
Aug 2012
8:21pm, 29 Aug 2012
5 posts
  •  
Etive Girl
The full running experience :) it looks great & I'm keen, but I might need just a bit more confidence & training here to get the best out of it.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi,
I've some extra leave to take this winter and wondered about going away on an overseas trainin...