8:26pm, 4 Sep 2016
BintmcskintHello and welcome to Fetch.
I hope you find it as wonderful and as big a source of support as I have done.
AL speaks sense. Make a note of your training now. I guarantee you will look back on it in years to come and see how far you have travelled and how much progress you have made.
This is such a supportive website. You will find whatever you need here.
Don't be afraid to ask
8:43am, 5 Sep 2016
Old Crocwhat AL and Bint say - log it and blog it now and looking back you'll be amazed
9:07am, 5 Sep 2016
MandymooHello and welcome and agree with what you have already been told and yes def log and blog
About This Thread
- Bunting and other things Jun 2022
- Query about training log display Oct 2021
- Icons? And glossary? Sep 2021
- Moving a training run to a different category within Your Saved Routes. Aug 2021
- Duplicating entries in the training log Jul 2021
- Question - Where's the Running Streak infographic page hiding ? Jul 2021
- Fetch ate my profile :( Mar 2021
- Smiley codes? Dec 2019
- Question Aug 2016
- I want to print out my training log Oct 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?