BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
8:26pm, 4 Sep 2016
BintmcskintHello and welcome to Fetch.
I hope you find it as wonderful and as big a source of support as I have done.
AL speaks sense. Make a note of your training now. I guarantee you will look back on it in years to come and see how far you have travelled and how much progress you have made.
This is such a supportive website. You will find whatever you need here.
Don't be afraid to ask
8:43am, 5 Sep 2016
Old Crocwhat AL and Bint say - log it and blog it now and looking back you'll be amazed
9:07am, 5 Sep 2016
MandymooHello and welcome and agree with what you have already been told and yes def log and blog
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Icons? And glossary?
- Moving a training run to a different category within Your Saved Routes.
- Duplicating entries in the training log
- Question - Where's the Running Streak infographic page hiding ?
- Bunting and other things
- Fetch ate my profile :(
- Smiley codes?
- I want to print out my training log
- How to make a race not an offical PB race...