Duplicating entries in the training log

1 watcher
Jul 2021
9:43am, 25 Jul 2021
3,330 posts
  •  
Kittenheels Kath
Hello everyone. I have been remiss (aka, jolly busy) and not been logging my cycle commutes. Is there a way of duplicating training entries that I don't yet know about?

Thanks in advance.
Jul 2021
4:40am, 26 Jul 2021
4,575 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
How are you with spreadsheets ??

You can import a load of training at once from a spreadsheet, this page tells you more, including which fields are needed.

fetcheveryone.com/training-import-xlsx.php

So you could generate one row in the correct format and duplicate multiple times, just changing the date
um
Jul 2021
8:34am, 26 Jul 2021
4,963 posts
  •  
um
Do you mean loading to Fetch?

If so, you can take one training you have logged, you can make it a route.
Then use that for all the others. You'd need to enter dates & times.
Jul 2021
9:08am, 28 Jul 2021
3,331 posts
  •  
Kittenheels Kath
I adore spreadsheets, and the fact we can import from a sheet has made my day! Thanks K5 Gus.

Um, yes I meant loading to Fetch (is there anywhere else? ;-)), and I already have routes saved, it's just that my commute is two routes as there's a train ride in between, and adding the dates and times for pretty much the whole of July is tedious. I really should have done it every day! Ho hum.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Kittenheels Kath
Hello everyone. I have been remiss (aka, jolly busy) and not been logging my cycle commutes. Is th...